Google+ can serve as a powerful tool
for institutions of higher education. This presentation will explore various
assets that allow students and educators to create rich collaborative
environments that support learning opportunities. Google+ provides access to an
array of Google tools—from standing favorites, such as YouTube and Picasa—to
new ones, such as Hangouts and Circles. Google+ can be used to support
activities such as collaborative projects, student advisement, course
assignments, and more.
audience: Higher Education
- Prior experience
or knowledge: N/A
- Time: 6pm
- Session hashtag:
Professor, Pennsylvania, USA
Assistant Director Innovative Learning, Technologies, New Jersey, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Lisa's Google+ Page at 6pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Lisa's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Lisa questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream.
- You can add this event to your calendar.