Connecting your classroom
to others and experts has never been easier; come Hang Out with Wendy for a few
as we highlight the use of Google Docs and Google+ in the K-12 arena as a
medium for collecting and sharing information with partner classrooms around
the world. We'll also explore existing resources to find connections for your
classroom, including collaborative projects and avenues to follow and hold
Hangouts with experts and organizations around the world.
audience: Primary and secondary (K-12) teachers and administrators
- Prior experience
or knowledge: N/A
- Time: 3:00pm
- Session hashtag: #g+edu
International Technology Consultant and Educator
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Wendy's Google+ Page at 3pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Wendy's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Wendy questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.