Google has a plethora of ways to extend your learning and love for collaborative education with Google tools, and this session will highlight ways to stay connected and learn more. We'll go in depth into Google in Education's resources on their website, including their Calendar of events and Webinars to learn more; explore the bi-annual Google Teacher Academy and the application process; jump into the Google Apps EDU Certified Training Program, and finally learn how to keep your personal learning network in check with Google by following on Twitter, Google +, and joining regional groups and discussion boards!
audience: Primary and secondary (K-12) teachers and administrators
- Prior experience
or knowledge: N/A
- Time: 2:00pm
- Session hashtag: #gedu
Consultant and Educator
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Wendy's Google+ Page at 2pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Wendy's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Wendy questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.