James is a teacher and a Tech integration specialist who for many years used YouTube EDU videos to enhance student learning and increase their motivation. In this session James provides an overview of the YouTube resources for teachers and students, tips for how to incorporate video into the classroom, and information to get you started in creating your own content for YouTube.
- Suggested audience: primary and secondary teachers
- Prior experience or knowledge: none required
- Time: 12:00 Eastern
- Session hashtag: #ytedu
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
KIPP Bay Area Schools, California
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit James' Google+ Page at 12 noon Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open James' Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask James questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.