Blogs can be a great way for teachers
to share information about their classrooms. They're also great for reflecting
on your practice. But they also have value to students, as well! This session
will provide both a step-by-step overview of how to set up a blog using Blogger,
with insight into special features that educators need to know about, AND a
sharing of ideas and inspiration. Everything you need, basically, to get you
and your students blogging.
audience: Beginners new to this topic
- Prior experience
or knowledge: N/A
- Time: 7pm
- Session hashtag:
& Teacher, Michigan, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Ben's Google+ Page at 7pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Ben's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Ben questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream.
- You can add this event to your calendar.
- Check out the I Think, Therefore I Blog eBook.