Steve Philp will demonstrate how Chromebooks are the perfect addition to any cloud-based tool, website or webapp, because they just work. Whether it is supporting the curriculum, searching, word processing or even audio editing, students are able to concentrate on their learning and not the device, because the device itself just works.
audience: Primary and secondary (K-12) teachers in the US and the UK, with a particular focus on grades 2-8
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Being able to access the
Google Chrome browser would help. Download Chrome here.
- Time: 12pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #chromeedu
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Headteacher (Assistant Principal),
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Steve's Google+ Page at 12 noon Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click it to start watching the video.
- Open Steve's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask James questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.