to learn more about how you can use the suite of Google solutions to build a
low cost or even no cost blended online learning academy in you institution.
This interactive conversation will include Google Apps for Education, Google+, and
partner products from the Google Apps Marketplace. Online learning has become a
responsibility of all schools and universities and this session will give you
many resources to help start your journey.
- Prior experience
or knowledge: N/A
- Time: 3pm
- Session hashtag: #blended
Director of Online Learning, Pennsylvania, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Rich's Google+ Page at 3pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Rich's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Rich questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.