is growing extremely fast, while the time teachers have to learn is growing
extremely scarce. For this reason I have
been playing with flipping the professional development model and start
offering more on-you-own-time training, then use in-person training time to
actually create and play. In this
session I will cover some professional development strategies I have used as
well as some resources you can access.
audience: Educators, university and continuing
education, IT leads, School and district leaders, people who support
- Prior experience
or knowledge: N/A
- Time: 2pm
- Session hashtag:
IT Coordinator, Vermont, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Bjorn's Google+ Page at 2pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Bjorn's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Bjorn questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.