Google Docs can
completely transform the entire process of teaching writing. Eliminate stacks
of papers and unmanageable email attachments by having your students submit
their writing through a shared collection. This session will explain best
practices including naming conventions, controlled sharing, and streamlined
rubrics using Google Forms. Grading papers is a pain. Google Docs makes the
process much easier.
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Intermediate (some familiarity with Google Apps)
- Time: 2pm
- Session hashtag:
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Kevin's Google+ Page at 2pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Kevin's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Kevin questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.