As portfolios become more
prevalent throughout education, their adoption rate is usually tied to the
tools used to create them. This session shows real examples of how teachers can
take students through the learning process while building personal and professional
portfolios they can share with educators and the world.
audience: Primary and secondary teachers and those
who support them
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Some familiarity with Google tools (e.g. Google Sites)
- Time: 12pm
- Session hashtag:
Education Technologist, Maine, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Kern's Google+ Page at 12 noon Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click it to start watching the video.
- Open Kern's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Kern questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.