How are Chromebooks helping schools achieve Common Core and broader curriculum goals? This Hangout On Air will feature an interactive discussion on this topic between a panel of school leaders deploying Chromebooks district wide.
In addition, Del Mar Union Elementary will share their "Curriculum First" strategy for Chromebook Adoption and overview how technology helps them achieve broader curriculum goals and Common Core.
For those not attending live within the hangout, please submit your questions and discussion points into the comments section below the live streamed video.
- Suggested audience: District Leadership: Superintendents, Curriculum Directors, and Technology Directors
- This panel discussion is applicable to any district using or considering Chromebooks for Education
- Time: Friday, April 19th 1pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #chromeedu
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Live Panel Participants
Chromebooks for Education, Google
Mike Casey and Shelly Peterson
Del Mar Union Elementary School District - San Diego CA
Richland 2 School District - Richland, SC
Joel Handler, Todd MacDonald, Debra Rooyakkers
Hillsborough Township Public Schools - Hillsborough, NJ
Vail Unified School District - Vail, AZ
Lee's Summit R7 School District - Lee's Summit, MO
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit the Google Education Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open the Google in Education Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.