Deep-dive into Chrome Management features and a demo of the management console (30 minutes)
- Suggested audience: Technology/IT Leads
- Prior experience or knowledge: Beginner
- Time: April 12th, 1pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #chromemanagement
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Chromebooks for Education, Google
Cassandra Caputo, Google in Education Team: Cassandra works on the Google Chromebooks and Apps for Education team. She works closely with schools on the East Coast and has a passion for technology in the classroom.
- Add Google Education on Google+
- Website: http://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/education/devices/
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit the Google in Education Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open the Google in Education Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.