educators use Google Forms to collect data in the classroom, from parents, and
from colleagues. But did you know you can create a form that takes users to a
question based on their previous answer?
Join us in this session to learn how to create a Google form with
multiple pages so that a user answers a multiple choice question and the form
then takes them to a page based on answer. Take your Google Forms to the next
audience: Teachers (primary and secondary)
- Prior experience
or knowledge: N/A
- Time: 4pm
- Session hashtag:
Tech Integration Specialist, Minnesota, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Molly's Google+ Page at 4pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Molly's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Molly questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream.
- You can add this event to your calendar.