An overview and demonstration of the need to audit Google Drive. Using GAT a free auditing tool we will drill down through
Audience permissions and sharing on Google Drive including scheduled reports which may be accessed by stakeholders. (45 minutes)
- Suggested audience: Classroom teachers, IT, School/District Leaders
- Prior experience or knowledge: Intermediate
- Time: May 7, 4:30pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #GATDriveAudit
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
CTO, KRS Multimedia Solutions Inc.
- Add Owen on Google+
- Follow Owen on Twitter: @pchelpdesk.ca
Owen is a telecommunications specialist having spent 25 years designing and building telecommunication systems. As a former Microsoft Certified Partner and MCSE who seen the light and move to the cloud. KRS Multimedia Solutions is a Google Apps Reseller. We implement and integrate Google products for our clients and we are always on the lookout for ideas and solutions which complement the Google Apps experience of our clients users.
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Owen's Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Owen's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.