This session is for beginner administrators to a Google Apps EDU Domain to get comfortable with all of the things they can do to create accounts, customize settings, and get their school up and running! We'll also approach change management strategies to get the word out to staff and conduct trainings for them. Come on by to set yourself up for the new school year!
- Suggested audience: Beginner administrators
- Prior experience or knowledge: N/A
- Time: July 3rd, 9pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #gafe
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Educational Consultant, EdTech Team
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Wendy's Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Wendy's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Wendy questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.