About My School
My school is only three years old and with the students belonging to the lowest socio-economically disadvantaged families. However, the they are very sociable and helpful. They enjoy very much learning outside the classroom and that is the educational field trips.
There are so many challenges in our school and it is a good place to use and implement the CSCS Institute strategies. Probably, in the future if this will used, my school will be one the schools to teach.
Provide information about your school, including location, mission, community served, hallmarks, etc.
Aenean ultricies rutrum velit aliquet elementum. Nunc luctus nisl non purus semper sit amet congue felis facilisis. Phasellus ornare dignissim urna ut aliquet. Aenean eu massa ac orci venenatis consequat ac sed est. Suspendisse tincidunt ligula ac ipsum tempus tristique. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nullam massa augue, imperdiet ac tempor ac, sollicitudin a leo. Donec venenatis feugiat vehicula.
Classes I teach
I usually teach General Chemistry, Integrated Coordinated Science, Environmental Science and Mathematics classes like Algebra and Geometry. These are main strands of the standards and requirements of the secondary education.
CASSAVA PIE RECIPE
2 CANS OF COCONUT MILK
2 PACKS OF GRATED CASSAVA
2 REGULAR SIZE EGGS
1 BOTTLE OF MACAPUNO
1 BAR OF BUTTER
* 2 EGG YOLKS
* 1/2 CAN OF CONDENSED MILK
SERVINGS : 10 - 20 SERVINGS DEPENDING UPON THE SIZE OF EACH SLICE.
1. MIX ALL INGREDIENTS IN A BOWL EXCEPT THE 2 EGG YOLKS AND CONDENSED MILK.
2. AFTER EVERYTHING IS MIXED UP AND ALMOST HOMOGENEOUS, TRANSFER THE MIXTURE INTO A PAN.
3. TURN ON YOUR OVEN AT LEAST 5 MINUTES BEFORE YOU MIX ALL THE INGREDIENTS.
4. WHEN THE OVEN TEMPERATURE IS 350 F, PLACE THE PAN INSIDE THE OVEN AND SET IT FOR 1 HOUR OR LESS.
NOTES: CONSTANTLY CHECK THE PAN TO BE SURE IT WILL NOT BURN. SOMETIMES LESS THAN AN HOUR IS NEEDED DEPENDING UPON THE MODEL AND BRAND OF YOUR OVERN. (CONVENTIONAL OVEN)
5. USE A TOOTHPICK TO CHECK THE CONSISTENCY AND TENDERNESS OF YOUR PIE.
6. IF IT IS READY FOR THE TOPPING, TAKE IT OUT AND POUR THE TOPPINGS MADE OF THE EGG YOLK AND CONDENSED MILK.
* YOU CAN ALSO USE CREAM CHEESE AND OTHER FANCY TOPPINGS.
7. BAKE FOR AN ADDITIONAL 20 MINUTES MORE. YOU WILL SEE SOME BROWN COLORATION DEVELOPING TO INDICATE IF THE EGG AND THE MILK OR CREAM YOU USED IS ALREADY COOKED AND BAKED.
8. TAKE IT OUT AND LET IT COOL OFF. SPRINKLE WITH CINNAMON POWDER.
9. SLICE IT AND SERVE.
MOST OF THEM OF THE INGEDIENTS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE ASIAN STORE OR GROCERY.