- Cucumber with skin, cut a large (70 g )
- Jicama, cut a large (100 g )
- Pineapple, cut into small pieces (250 g )
- Bean sprouts, cleaned and discard the roots. Log in instant hot water and drained(100 g (2 cups))
- Taukwa, 200 g (2 slices) (Dried fried beancurd), baked, cut in half and cut each of the cubes
- Tempeh, 100 g (1 piece), (Indonesian whole fermented soybean cake), cut into small pieces and fry. Drain.
Ingredients for peanut sauce
- Peanuts, toasted and roughly chopped, 100 g (1 cup)
- Sesame seeds, toasted, 20 g (2 tsp)
- Warm water, 150 ml (1½ cup)
- Low-fat milk, 300 g (1½ cup)
- Large onion, cut into eight, 100 g
- Tamarind, 30 g (1 Tbsp)+ water 100 ml (½ cups)
- Sugar, 20 g (2 tablespoons)
- Salt (to taste)
Finely milled (using mortar and pestle or spice grinder)
- Chilli (10 g )
- Onion, 120 g (12 pieces)
- Garlic 10 g (2 pips)
- Peanuts 10 g
- Lemongrass, 60 g (2 sticks)
- Mix the tamarind extract, ground ingredients and onion.
- Bring to boil. Stir and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Low heat. Cook for 20 minutes and stir constantly.
- At the end of cooking, add the peanuts, sesame seeds, warm water, sugar, salt and low fat milk.
Serve all of the vegetables and fruits with peanut sauce.