- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 can of milk (use the can from the coconut milk to measure the milk)
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons of corn starch
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flakes
- Heat 1 cup of sugar, slowly, in a heavy skillet, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until sugar melts and is consistent. When the sugar turns a caramel colour, remove it from the heat and pour it into a 6-cup mould. Set aside.
- Put all the remaining ingredients in a pan and mix well.
- Let the mixture cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring it constantly until the mixture loosens from the bottom of the pan and it is thick like cream.
- Put the cream in a pudding mould previously prepared with the caramel sauce and allow it to cool down.
- Put the pudding in the fridge and remove it from the mould when it is really cold.