- 220 g finely minced pork.
- Red Curry Paste. 2.5 Tbsp
- Kapi 2/3 Tbsp.
- Kaffir lime leaves, 4-5.
- Granulated sugar
- Fish sauce.
- Finely slice the Lime Leaves and set aside.
- Stir-fry the meat on high heat with frequent mixing. Need to drive out moisture so as to obtain a roasted flavour rather than a steamed flavour.
- Add the chillie paste and Kapi.
- Stir continuously on the high heat.
- Add a little fish sauce and a half Tbsp of sugar. Mix and taste and adjust the Fish-sauce or Sugar as preferred
- Add the Lime leaf slivers and mix well and vigorously. Mash the contents with the spatula to release the essential oils from the leaves.
- Serve on a separate plate as a side addition. Can be used as a condiment. This food has a long life refrigerated.