- 3/4 kilo tender pork or beef steaks, sliced
- 1 tablespoon kalamansi or lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 big onion; sliced in rings
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil (Olive oil preferred)
- Marinate the pork/beef steak with kalamansi (or lemon) juice, soy sauce, and salt and pepper for 30 minutes or more. Set aside.
- Fry the onion rings for 2 minutes or until translucent. Set aside.
- In a skillet, fry the marinated pork/beef steak over high heat turning upside down several times until tender.
- Add the onion rings and just enough marinade to create an oily sauce.
- Cover and simmer until cooked. Serve hot!