- A SET ASIDE 50% OF THE EARTH'S LANDS AND OCEANS AS INTERCONNECTED BIOLOGICAL RESERVES
- Moratorium on New Highway Construction
- National Speed Limit Will Be Reduced to 55 MPH
- New Rail Transportation Infrastructure to Replace Essential Highways, Freeways, and Airline Travel Throughout the U.S.
- Ban the Manufacture of New Autos and Non Commercial Trucks by 2020 and Retool Factories to Manufacture Heat Pumps, Windmills, Solar Panels, and Replacement Automobile Parts. (From 1941 to 1945 less than 10 cars were manufactured in the US).
- A Moratorium On All New Fossil Fuel Incinerators and Uranium Fueled Reactors
- A Moratorium On All New Airports and Airport Expansion as well as Eventual Ban of Non Essential Commercial Airline Travel
- Military and Aerospace Budgets Will Be Redirected to Retool Those Industries to Manufacture Wind Turbines, Heat Pumps and Other Solar Harvesting Technologies. Military Personnel Will Be Redirected to Perform Toxic Site Cleanup (here and abroad), Solar Electric Installations on Every Roof Structure in the US, Road Obliteration on Public Lands, and Energy Conservation Upgrades to Every Livable Structure
- Mandate Zero Release of CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs and Methyl Bromide
- Mandate Zero Release of Toxics and Hormone Disrupters Into the Environment Via Any Manufacturing Process or Product
- Mandate All Non-biodegradable Products Sold Will Be Reusable or 100% Recycled by Manufacturer
- Mandate an End of Commercial Logging, Mining, Grazing on Public Lands, and Implement Carbon and Biological Reserve Systems Across North America
- Ban Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFO)
- Ban the Use of Genetically Modified Organisms
- Implement a Ban on Drift Net, Bottom Trawling, and Shark Fin fishing
- Ban Deep Sea Oil Drilling and Arctic Oil Drilling
- Ban Mountain Top Removal, Oil and Natural Gas Hydro-Fracturing, Tar Sands and Oil Shale Extraction
- Bicycle Only Streets Inside All Cities Over 20,000 Residents
- Free Condoms and Other Safe Contraceptives Will Be Provided to All
- For Every Household Inside City Limits 2 Acres of Land Will Be Set Aside Outside City Limits for a Greenbelt & Permaculture Based Food Production
These real solutions may not be enough, however “business as usual” like expanding freeways, airports, cities, as well as the false solutions like electric or hydrogen autos, “green coal" carbon capture technology, natural gas extraction and biofuel production being offered up by industry, corporations, politicians, and the corporate foundation funded "big greens" is a recipe for the ultimate disaster.