CHEAP DIVE WATCHES. CASIO WATCH BAND
Cheap Dive Watches
- (Dive watch) A diving watch is a watch designed for underwater diving that features, as a minimum, a water resistance greater than 10 ATM, the equivalent of 100 meters (330 ft).
- (DIVE WATCH) designed especially for divers whose lives depend on the reliability of their watch in the water.
- (Dive watch) Used to measure the dive time.
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- Charging low prices
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
Seiko SKX009 dive watch. Powered by the bog-standard 7S26 movement. It lacks certain refinements like hacking or handwinding, but overall -- it gets the job done. A basic, cheap, *good* dive watch. No watch collection should be without one!
On cue. 365 Days #22/365 6/20
Hanging with a good friend of mine in his local watering hole. Love the place!! The drinks are cheap; the atmosphere light and fun. Pool tables? Check. Good company? Check. Good food? Check. Good music? Check. Al, kudos! Thanks man.
Similar posts: citizen watch and bracelethow to watch google videos on pspleather analog watchchina movement watchwatch radio free roscoe onlinewatch ncis episodes season 1watch hindi tv channels online freewatch two and a half men online free