1. The organisation shall be known as Exeter City Disabled Supporters Association.
2. The aims and objectives of the association shall be the promotion of activities and schemes for the benefit of Exeter City AFC Ltd and its disabled supporters.
The association will also promote the inclusiveness of disabled supporters as well as those with impairments and those of the disabled supporters personal assistant.
The association shall also carry out such activities as the committee hereinafter mentioned shall from time to time determine.
2a. The association recognises that all disabled supporters should have an equal opportunity to participate in an enjoyable match day experience and that people with disabilities, impairments or disabled supporters personal assistant must have their interests recognised and promoted by Exeter City AFC Ltd with equal status to that of all other fans of the club.
3. Bona Fide organisations may be affiliated to the association for social and fundraising ventures.
4. All profits made as a result of the activities enumerated above shall be applied for specific use of Exeter City AFC Ltd for the benefit of its disabled supporters.
5. There shall be a committee of not more than 12 in number. 10 from the membership and 2 representatives of Exeter City AFC Ltd.
Nominations for the committee shall be made in writing to the secretary of the association not less than fourteen days prior to the annual general meeting and the committee shall be elected at such annual general meeting.
5a. A committee member who fails to attend three consecutive committee meetings shall automatically forfeit their right to continue as a committee member, unless some extenuating circumstances apply.
6. The committee shall have power to co-opt general members to serve on the committee for the current year provided that such co-option of additional members shall not bring the total number of the committee to more than 15. Co-opted members shall not be entitled to vote at committee meetings.
7. The committee shall meet not less than 4 times per year on dates to be decided by the committee.
8. The committee will be responsible for all Exeter City Disabled Supporters Association fundraising activities, assisted by such persons the committee may nominate from time to time. The accounts of all fundraising activities shall be maintained and shall be subject to an audit at least once every year.
9. The committee shall establish a membership which will be open to all disabled supporters and other interested parties. Each member shall pay an annual subscription to be determined by the committee in the first year and subsequently by members at the AGM on recommendation of the committee. All members shall receive a receipt from the treasurer, or any other authorised official acting on the treasurers behalf. The association shall have the power to refuse an application for membership from any person without stating a reason, provided always that any person aggrieved by such rejections may appeal to the committee, whose decision on such appeal be final and binding.
10. The treasurer shall receive and hold all monies on behalf of the Exeter City Disabled Supporters Association and cheques drawn shall be signed by any two of the three nominated signatories nominated by the committee. The bankers to act on behalf of the association will be ---------------------------.
11. No new rules or alterations to existing rules shall be made except by giving fourteen days notice prior to the AGM and no new rules shall conflict with any policy of Exeter City AFC Ltd.
An extraordinary general meeting of the association shall be called upon fourteen days notice given in writing to the secretary and requested by no fewer than one third of the membership. Such notice shall specify the matters which the members in question wish to raise at such meeting. No other business shall be transacted at such extraordinary general meeting save that in respect of 7 days notice shall be given to all members.
12. In the event of liquidation of Exeter City Disabled Supporters Association a final statement of accounts shall be prepared by a chartered accountant nominated by the association and approved by a general meeting of members. All residuary monies shall then be donated to Exeter City AFC Ltd for the benefit of its disabled supporters.
Date Approved: 26th July 2007