Project Gutenberg includes primarily public domain e-books which are available to download in multiple formats.
- Go to Project Gutenberg.
- You can find e-books in primarily three ways:
- Search the book catalog in the upper left of the page
- Browse the book catalog or book categories in the upper left of the page
- Click on one of the book covers
- Find an e-book by searching or browsing the catalog. When you click on an e-book title, you should see a page about that e-book. You should have two options:
- Read This Book Online - click this link to read the e-book on your computer
- Download This eBook - choose the format you can use on your e-reader; click on that link and the file will be downloaded to your computer. Connect your e-reader to your computer and copy the e-book file to your e-reader as you normally would.