tablespoons unsalted butter, softened (the original recipe called for 11
tablespoons butter. If you want your cookies to be more bar-ish, then do that.)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 regular sized Hershey’s bars, broken into pieces
- 1-2 packages graham crackers, broken into squares
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line baking pans with parchment
paper or tin foil. I used one 11x17 pan and one 9x13 pan but you can really use
any sized pans you want.
- Lay out graham crackers side by side on the pans as close as
possible (they should be touching).For thicker cookies, use less graham
crackers and more dough.
- Cream together the butter and both sugars. Add the eggs and
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallows. Chill dough in
refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place rounded tablespoons of dough on graham crackers about 1 –
1 ½ inches apart. Use your fingertips to slightly press down.
- Bake for 5 minutes then remove from oven to press Hershey’s bar
pieces on to the top.
- Bake for an additional 10 more minutes or until dough is beginning to turn golden brown at the edges. The foil should make it easy to lift the cookies out of the pan and break them apart.