Located in Bloomfield Township of Oakland County in southeast Michigan, Eastover Farms No. 1 is a lovely, spacious, and friendly neighborhood. Formally known as The Property Owners Improvement Association of Eastover Farms No. 1, the Association was organized to develop the subdivision into a fine community that would become a delightful place to live for years to come. The Association is governed by its Deed Restrictions and the Association By-laws (see below).
Three Board Members are elected annually for three-year terms to serve you in creating a neighborhood in which we can all take pride.
The 9-member Board of Directors provides the following services to the Eastover Farms No. 1 community:
· Directory of Residents
· Assistance with Township and County Government matters
· Enforcement of Building Restrictions as outlined in the Deed Restrictions
· Support of Township Zoning ordinances
· Planning and maintenance of common areas
· Organization of social activities
· Membership in the United Homeowners' Association of Bloomfield Township
The Board is interested in hearing from you on matters of importance to the neighborhood: firstname.lastname@example.org
These are our governing documents: