- “Integrating Digital Literacies into Outreach Services for Underserved Youth Populations,” The Reference Librarian, Volume 50, Issue 1, January 2009, pages 85-98.
- “Making Space: Literacy Outreach through a Dedicated Learning Environment,” International Journal of Learning, Volume 13, Issue 7, December, 2006, pp.1-8.
- “Information and Technology Literacy: Management Skills for Middle School Students,” paper presented at the Thirteenth International Conference on Learning, Sam Sharpe Teachers' College, Montego Bay, Jamaica , June 22-25, 2006.
- “Caught in the Flow: Teaching Information Management Skills to an Underserved Population,” paper presented at the Oxford Round Table, Oxford, England, March, 19-26, 2005.
- AAS@Case: African American Scholars at Case. Exhibit was featured in the Society of Ohio Archivists’ Archives Week program, October 8-14, 2006.
- “Partnering to Bridge Cleveland’s Digital Divide,” panel presentation in “The Digital Divide: Research, Thoughts and Action,” session of the Northern Ohio Chapter, American Society for Information Science and Technology (NORASIS) February 6, 2003.
- “Science Librarian Perspectives on the Role of Teaching Faculty in Collection Development” in “Between Chaos and Clockwork: Organizing Academic Libraries for Collection Development,” Library Collections, Acquisitions, and Technical Services, 24 (2000) pp. 125-126.
- “Polymer Education in U.S. Colleges and Universities,” RSR: Reference Services Review, vol. 21, no. 1, 1993, pp. 57-65.