Imagination is the ability to form mental images, or concepts of objects that is not present, or that do not exist. It is fairly easy to conjure up images of, i.e. a beach, outer space, grandparents, school or foods. The imagination forms the basis of many activities that we find it enjoyable.
· Movies and TV drama
These are parts of our culture and form the basis of activities that people choose to be involved in or participate during their leisure time. It provides relaxation and adds quality into and enriches their life.
Imagination is also involves the below activities:
· Problem solving
· Innovative and original thought or ideas
Creativity is the expression of imaginative ideas in a personal and unique way. There is a lot of debate of what creativity is about and whether it is taught or innate. It is always difficult to say or identify precisely what is creative and what is not but to describe something as creative it needs to have below tributes and features:
· Use of imagination
· Begin with an open ended outcome
· Be a personal expression of ideas
· Be unique in its process and product
· The generating and creating process are as important as the end product or outcome
Concentration is the skill of focusing all your attention on one task. It is necessary if successful learning wants to take place. Children especially need to be encouraged to focus their attention and therefore develop their skills of concentration and perseverance. Children can be encouraged to concentrate at activities if:
· The activities are at an appropriate level
· The activities are attractively presented
· Offering praises suggestion and encouragement during the activities.
Formation of learning are through 3 basic stages:
1. Taking in information: Information was received through our five senses.
2. Storing the information: Storage of information was done with our memory.
3. Recalling the information: Information and past events can be retrieved from our memory, we address it as remembering.
Problem solving does not just mean complex problems. It also includes daily problems that we encounter. i.e. choose the route to take on a journey; how to put things into the bag that fit perfectly and etc. Posses and gained the experiences by engaging with the world around and knowing how things work could accelerate the problem solving process and skills.