Here you will find books, DVDs and resources that impart understanding of the laws surrounding access to education for those with learning disabilities in K-12 and higher education. Your basic questions are:
(1) What are my problems and goals?
(2) What public services are legally indicated to address my problems and reach my goals?
(3) What steps are required to get appropriate public services?
(4) What is the flowchart for services? How do I respond to undesirable system actions/inactions?
(5) Who can help me get what I need?
(6) How can I monitor and chart progress and hold the system accountable for results?
Wrightslaw: K-12 Special Education Law and Advocacy (www.wrightslaw.com)
AHEAD: Association on Higher Education and Disability (www.ahead.org)
Navigating College Admissions with Learning Disabilities:
IF THE CONTENT BELOW FAILS TO LOAD, CLICK THE AMAZON WIDGET LINKS TO SEE THE FEATURED ITEMS.
Amazon.com Widgets Amazon.com Widgets
Books & Tools >