If you have a startup idea
- Find a teammate.
- Minimum 3 students (including you) must be enrolled in P4E New Ventures 1 (Fall Term 2)
- Commitment: One of you has to seriously think this is what they will do post-graduation, assuming things line up (including funding)
- Pitch at the P4E Idea Pitch Event
- Have your idea be found by other Duke students, fill out the Startup Matchmaker Directory form
- Let us know you are planning to enroll in P4E New Ventures 1 by October 5th. Email Howie Rhee at email@example.com and Jon Fjeld at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to join a team
Ultimately, if you want to get in and you have a team, let us know by October 5th.