Welcome to Dublin Toastmasters
Dublin Toastmasters is a vibrant, friendly Toastmasters club with meetings held at
7.45pm on Thursday nights at Buswells Hotel (How to find us).
Toastmasters is a fun and enjoyable way to improve your communication and
leadership skills in a positive, supportive environment.
A Toastmasters meeting is a learn-by-doing workshop in which participants hone
their speaking and leadership skills in a no-pressure atmosphere.
What to expect at a Dublin Toastmasters meeting
• The meeting starts at 7.45pm and lasts around 2 hours
• Please arrive 10 minutes beforehand to sign in and meet our members.
• The first half of the meeting is dedicated to Table Topics, a fun opportunity to practice
• your off-the-cuff speaking
• In the second half, a number of members will make pre-prepared speeches, and
feedback can be provided by filling in a feedback from. For examples of speeches go to our Video Gallery
• A number of formal evaluations will be conducted by the speech and general evaluators
• For more information go to About.
Elaine Stavely, President serving the Dublin Club 2013/14
Toastmasters – where leaders are made
Have a look at this video to get a flavour of Dublin Toastmasters