- clean with chemical agents
- Clean (a garment) with an organic solvent, without using water
- Taking actions to determine whether or not you are under
- Dry cleaning (or dry-cleaning) is any cleaning process for clothing and
textiles using a chemical solvent rather than water. The solvent used is
typically tetrachloroethylene (perchloroethylene), abbreviated "perc" in the
industry and "dry-cleaning fluid" by the public.
- (chemical) relating to or used in chemistry; "chemical engineer"; "chemical
- A compound or substance that has been purified or prepared, esp.
- Scars on Broadway is the debut album by Scars on Broadway, a band consisting
of System of a Down members Daron Malakian and John Dolmayan. The album contains
fifteen tracks, all written by Malakian.
- (chemical) material produced by or used in a reaction involving changes in
atoms or molecules
Remember recently-executed nemesis Chemical
Ali? Well, in Polish he’s known as Chemiczny Ali, and if Ali were a she and not
a he, we’d be describing her as chemiczna. [That’s because Polish marks
adjectives with the gender of the governing noun.] Alina is the first name of a
lady that runs the dry cleaning shop, pralnia chemiczna, that my mother
used when I was a little girl. Part of the series Warszawa
rather ominous looking bottle on a shelf in the
back of a dry-cleaning shop