On this page you can find some instructional video for using BTController and creating or editing controllers.
You can find all these videos plus more on our Youtube Channel
How to connect and user BTController
If you are unable to watch the youtube video demonstration and instructions you can try to setup BT Controller by following these steps:
1. Open BT Controller on both devices
2. Allow bluetooth to turn on by pressing 'Yes' at the prompt
2. Set one device as visible if you have never connected these devices via bluetooth before (you can do this by pressing the 'Visible' button
3. Press the connect button on the other device (the one that was not made visible) and then press scan to locate your other device
4. Once the device comes up in the list select it to connect
5. Once the devices have connected you will be given the option to select the purpose of the device. Select 'Host' if the device is going to run the emulator or 'Controller' if you plan to use this device as a gamepad
6. The other device will automatically switch to the other device purpose
7. On the Host, you will need to do 2 things. Enabled the BT Controller Keyboard and Set the BT Controller as active. A checklist will appear in the top right corner for the host device and you can click the check boxes to bring up the appropriate settings screens to enable and activate the BT Controller keyboard
8. Once both have been set correctly the checklist will show you the controller device's input for testing. If the input is working correctly you can close the checklist and open up your emulator or game that supports custom input methods.
9. Navigate to the input configuration for your emulator or game and set up each button (Key mappings in snesoid, you also need to enabled the custom input option in "Other settings".
10. Start a game
How to build a Joystick controller
How to build a Dpad controller with automatic diagonals
How to convert a Dpad controller to a Joystick controller