WELCOME TO THE HOME PAGE OF
Dr. SRINIVAS NOWDURI Ph.D.
Length and Breadth of Dr. S
Dr. Srinivas Nowduri,
Department of Management Information Science, School of Business, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Bloomsburg PA 17815, USA338 Rear Fair Street, Columbia County, Bloomsburg PA17815, USAE-mail:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives:Teaching, Training and Research Position in your esteemed organization
Summary of my Resume:
- 12+ years of Teaching Experience
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Published over 30 research papers at national and International capacity
- Expertise in thesis/project supervision: Four Ph.Ds., more than 100 Masters and nearly 300 Undergrad Thesis
- Expertise in Computer Science, Software Engineering and Applied Mathematics
- Permanent Resident of Canada since December 2005
Courses Offered at Undergraduate Level:Artificial Intelligence, Expert Systems,
Human Computer Interaction, Numerical and Computational Logic, Data structures,
Discrete Mathematics, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Databases, Computer
Graphics, Programming languages, Computer graphics, Human Computer Interaction,
Internet security, Object Oriented Programming such as C++, Java, etc, Computing
technology, Automata Theory, Computer Organization and Architecture, Software
Engineering, Almost all Applied and Pure Mathematics subjects
Courses Offered at Graduate Level: Artificial Intelligence, Expert System Design, LISP
and Prolog programming languages, HCI, Fuzzy logic and its applications, Management
Information Systems, Strategic Management of Technology, e-Commerce,
Computational Logic, Discrete Structures, Requirements Engineering, Configuration
Management, Software Project Management.
Visiting Professor: School of Engineering Technology and Applied Sciences (SETAS), Centennial College, CANADA, June 2007 to August 2008.Associate Professor: University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA Dec. 05 – July 07. Associate Professor: AMA International University, Bahrain July ‘02 – Dec.‘05 Assistant Professor: King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia, August 2000 – June 2002. Assistant Professor: University College of Cork, Ireland Aug. ‘98 – Aug. 2000. Assistant Professor: Notre Dame University, Lebanon July ‘97 - August ‘98. Project Manager: CG-Smith Software Ltd, Bangalore, India June ‘96- July ‘97 Research Scholar: Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, India. August 1989 – June 1996 Lecturer in Maths: Mrs. A.V. N. Colege, Community College, Vizag, India, Jan.'87 to May '88.
•Best Technical Paper award by Computer Society of India (CSI)
•Best thesis award for Graduate Thesis
•Second Prize for Inter-university Mathematical Modeling at Graduate level
•Teaching excellence award at University College of Cork, Ireland, King Fahd
University, Saudi Arabia, AMA University, Bahrain
Applied Mathematics: Application of partial and total differential equations as a verification and validation tools for Uncertainty handling in Medical application of Matrices in AI applications.
Development of Graduate Course in Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
Development of Computer Science and Software Engineering course structure for
Graduate and Undergraduate level
Development and conduct of workshops on Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
Reviewed the existing course structures on basic and advanced computer science
courses, with a strong emphasis towards industry-academic relations.
Responsible for several a major revisions of the Computer Science curriculums both
at graduate and undergraduate levels
Currently developing some Computational Mathematics courses to Royal Military
College (RMC), Kingston, Canada
a) Developed and helped implementing two-year Associate Diploma and Degree program in
Fundamental Computer Programming, Computers in Business and Basics of IT
b) Special emphasis departmental towards committee works, such as Library, Text book,
Course files design, etc.
c) New course structures and teaching and design skills for school and collegiate faculty
Review of Research papers
•Reviewed two papers for the International Journal on Computational Accountancy and Expert Systems
•Reviewed two research papers for IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering
Doctorial Research Supervised (Thesis)
Impact of Information Technology towards Women Education and Employment Opportunities in Saudi Arabia
Computers in developing the Small and Medium Enterprises within Saudi Arabia
Learning Organizations and its Impact on the Information Technology Society
Effective Air Traffic Management and Control for Bahrain Air Base
Recent Graduate Student Research Supervised (Thesis/Dissertation)
An Effective Clinical Consultation System using Artificial Intelligence Graduate Research Thesis Fall 2005.
Strategic Management of Technology within Kingdom of Bahrain, Graduate Research Thesis Spring 2004.
Efficient Legal Consultation System for Lebanon Jurisdiction,
Recent Research Publications and Presentations
International Journal Papers:
1.A Directed Characterization of Computation, Theoretical Computer Science, (An International Journal) Vol. 154, No. 2, pp379-385, February 1996.
2.Automated Induction of Rules for Test Simplification, Knowledge Based Systems (An International Journal), Vol. 10, 1997 Elsevier Science.
3.Superstagging: An Approach to Almost Parsing, Computational Linguistics (An International Journal), Vol. 25, No. 2, June 1999.
4.The Effects of Obesity, Gender and Speciality on Physicians’ Social Influence, International Journal of Service Marketing, Vol. 15, No. 3, 2001,pp. 240-250
5.A Framework for Handling Uncertainty in Artificial intelligence, International Journal of Electronics and Computer Science, Vol. 5, No. 2, 2003 A_Framework_for_Uncertainty_Handling.pdf
6.Distance Learning: Issues and Challenges, International Journal of Instruction Technology and Distance Learning, Vol. 1, No. 5, May 2004
7.Rough Set Analysis based on the Available Evidence, International Journal of Electronics and Computer Science, Vol. 6, No. 1, June 2004Rough_Set_Analysis_pg_1.pdf
8.Software Configuration Management: A New Approach for Software Change Management, Strategic_Configuration_Management_p.pdf
International Conference Papers (Majority are of single Author Papers):
1)Full Regular Paper: Engineering Education and e-Learning: Coordination and Communication Issues and Strategies for Middle Eastern Countries, 3rd IEEE-GCC International Conference, March 07-10, 2006, Kingdom of Bahrain
2) Full Regular Paper: Strategic Config.Management: A New Approach for Software Change Management, Int. Confe. IPIS, Sep 24th – Oct 1st, 2005, Montenegr http://internetconferences.net/montenegro2005/bookOfAbstracts.doc)
3) Full Regular Paper: Strategic Configuration Management: A Novel Pattern of Software Configuration Management, Proceedings of the IASTED International Conference on Software Engg. and Applications (SEA), at Marina Del Rey, Nov. 03-05, 2003,USA.
4) Full Regular Paper: Issues and Challenges in Configuration Management for Mature Organizations: The Perspective of a Developer, Proceedings of International Conference on Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, e-Business, and Applications (CSITeA,’3), June 5 – 7th, 2003, Brazil.
5) Full Regular Paper: A Note on Uncertainty Handling in Knowledge Based Systems, Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information & Engineering, 16th – 18th, September, 2002, Italy
6) Full Regular Paper: Importance and Implications of having Software Engineering Process, Proc. of the 6th Saudi Engineering Conf., June, 2002, Saudi Arabia
7) Full Regular Paper: Distance Learning: Issues and Challenges, Proceeding of the International Work shop on Information and Computer Science (WICS), March 17-18, 2002,Saudi Arabia
8) Full Regular Paper: “Uncertainty in Software Engineering Life Cycle: The Very Idea”, Fifth Int. Conf. on Knowledge-Based Information Engineering Systems & Allied Technologies, Osaka-Kyoiku University, Sept. 6-9, 2001, Japan.
9) Poster Paper: “Simulation of Human Decision Making Process” at 10th International Conf. on Intelligent Systems (ICIS) during June 13–15, 2001, USA.
10) Full Regular Paper: “Collaborative Decision Making: Vital for Software Development Organizations”, at IEEE Int. Conf. on Computer Supported Cooperative work in Design (CSCWD), Nov. 29 – Dec. 02, 2000, at Hong Kong
11) Full Regular Paper: “A method for teaching software engineering” at an IEEE International Conference on Frontiers in Education (FIE 98) at Arizona State University, during Nov. 12 - 16, 1998, USA
12) Poster Paper: “Discontinuities in a software engineering process” at an International Conf. on Software Engineering (ICSE97), May 17 – 21, 1997 USA.
13) Poster Paper: “An approach to uncertainty handling in knowledge based systems” at an International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Cancun, during Nov. 12 – 15, 1996, Mexico.
14) “Uncertainty handling in Artificial Intelligence via evidence representation” at 31st International Annual Convention of the Computer Society of India (CSI 96), Oct. 30th – Nov. 03, 1996, India.
15) “Configuration Management for Mature Organisations”, at an International Conference on Software Engineering, Nov. 12-15, 1997, India
16) “Mathematical aspects of fractals” at an International Conference on Fractals, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Feb. 21-23, 1991, India.
17) “Representation of evidence a rough set approach” at an International Symposium on Mathematics and its application, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi, June 15-16, 1995, India.
18) “Probabilistic reasoning in artificial Intelligence” at an International Society for Theoretical and Applied Mathematics, Andhra University, Waltair, Dec. 26th – 30th, 1994, India.
19)“Mathematical aspects of Artificial Intelligence: A survey” at a National Seminar on Mathematics, Andhra University, Waltair, Sept. 5th – 6th, 1990, India .
20)“Mathematical reasoning for Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems” at a National conference, Andhra Pradesh Society for Mathematical Sciences, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Oct. 29th – 3oth, 1993, India.
Journals Papers under Submission/Preparation:
1.One paper to IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering - Under processing.
2. One paper is communicated to IEEE Transactions on Education – Under processing
3. One paper is communicated to International Journal of Knowledge Based Intelligent Engineering Systems, USA.
4. One paper communicated to International Journal of Computers and Applications, USA
Conference Papers under Submission/Preparation:
1.“Dos and Don’ts for a Software Engineering Process Improvement”, Submitted to the International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2008)
2. “Distance Learning: Issues and Challenges”, Submitted for an international Workshop on Information and Computer Science, Saudi Arabia.
3.“Impact of Human Resource Management on the Software Engineering Process Improvement”
4. “Configuration Management: Issues and Challenges”
5.“Coordination and Communications: Vital for Software Engineering Process Improvement”
1.Prof. Elias M Awad, Virginia Bankers Association Prof. of Bank Management Emeritus McIntire School of Commerce, Univ. of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22904, USA, Ph: 434 984-AWAD (2923), E-Mail: email@example.com
2.Prof. James Liu, Assistant Professor, Department of Computing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Hung Hom Kowloon, HONG KONG, Tel: (852) 2766 7273, E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.Prof. V. V. S. Sarma (Research Supervisor), Department of CSA, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore – 560012, INDIA. Tel: 0091 812 3321876, E-Mail: email@example.com
4.Prof. Chih-Hsiang HO, Professor and Chair, Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Nevada, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Nevada NV 89154-4020, USA, Phone: 702-895-0396, Fax: 702 895-4343, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5.Prof. Zhonghai. Ding, Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Nevada, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Nevada NV 89154,USA Tel 702 895 0386, fax:702 895 4343, e-mail: Zhonghai.Ding@unlv.edu
6.Haeng Kon Kim, Prof and Dean of Engg. College, Catholic University of Daegu, 330 Geumnak 1 – R1, Hayang-EUP, Gyeongsan-SI, Gyeongbuk, Republic of Korea 712 -702 Tel: +82 53 850 2743, e-mail: email@example.com
7.Prof. Cormac J Sreenan, Head. Department of Computer Science, University College of Cork, Cork, Republic of Ireland, Tel: +353 21 490 2795, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8.Prof. BhuDev Sarma, Ph.D. Professor and Head of Department of Mathematics, Clark Atlanta University, 223 James P. Brawley Dr., Atlanta, Georgia 30314, USA Phone: 404-880-6912, Fax: 404 880 8109, EMail: email@example.com
ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE IN USA IN CASE OF EMERGENCY:
Dr. N. Srinivas, C/O Rama Nouduri, 41 Philomena Way, Franklin, BOSTON, MA 02038 Res. Ph. 001 508 528 0384, Mobile: 001 857 472 2024