Dr. Manish Sitlani is Associate Professor at International Institute of professional Studies Devi Ahilya University. Since almost two decades, he is imparting quality education and contributing towards the development of Scholars, Organization and Self. His focus is to contribute in Research in the area of Management and Commerce.
He is member of various committees , task forces , curriculum and knowledge exchange programs.Few of them are:
- AICTE inspection team member for approval of Management Programs.
- Inspection team member of Devi Ahilya University for approval of Degree Programs.
- Syllabus Reviewer in Workshop of School of Economics.
- Reviewer of syllabus of Finance and Accounting to be taught in Post-graduate Management Programs.
- Syllabus Reviewer in the Workshop of School of Commerce.
- Reviewer of scheme and syllabus of MBA (Foreign Trade) 2 Yrs. and 5 Yrs.Programs.
- Session Chair in the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Technology and Management organized on March 5, 2011 by CEA, Indore, INDIA.
- Visiting Faculty to various renowned institutes imparting Management Education in Indore including, IIPM, IMT- DOLI.
- Panelist/consultant on the experts penal of Infrastructure and Logistics Federation of India ( ILFI )-GOI.
Area of specialization