Our office offers an array of eyeglass lenses to meet individual vision requirements. Some of the available lenses are:
- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses
- Multifocal Lenses that correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal)
- Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses
- Transitions ® Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors
- Polycarbonate Lenses that are our first choice for children because of their impact resistance and lightweight
- Polarized Lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays
We stock a variety of frame styles for men, women, teens and children. They are available in a number of styles from fashion-forward designer frames to more traditional styles. Materials include strong and lightweight plastic and metal alloys such as titanium.
Some of the designer frames include: Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior, Fendi, Prada, Vanni, Juicy Couture, Rayban, Polo, Ralph Lauren and Ogami.
Advances in contact lens design and materials have made them a clear, comfortable option for many people requiring vision correction. Our office has extensive training and experience in fitting most popular styles of contact lenses, including:
- Rigid, gas permeable lenses
- Soft lenses - daily, 2-week and extended wear
- Toric lenses (for astigmatism)
- Fashion Color Lenses
Sunglasses aren’t just about style – they’re essential in protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays. And sunglasses aren’t just for adults. Studies have shown that 85% of the UV damage done to a person’s eyes occurs before they are 18 years old.
Our office can prescribe specialized eyewear to protect your eyes at work or at play. Specialty frames and prescription or non-prescription lenses are available for:
- Sports including basketball, baseball/softball, soccer, football, racquet sports and hockey