RAZORLINE SCISSORS - ELECTRIC SCISSOR JACK.
- Razorline was an imprint of American comic book company Marvel Comics that ran from 1993-1995. It was created by filmmaker and horror/fantasy novelist Clive Barker, with its characters existing in one of the many alternate universes outside the mainstream continuity known as the Marvel Universe.
- an edge tool having two crossed pivoting blades
- An instrument used for cutting cloth, paper, and other thin material, consisting of two blades laid one on top of the other and fastened in the middle so as to allow them to be opened and closed by a thumb and finger inserted through rings on the end of their handles
- An action in which two things cross each other or open and close like the blades of a pair of scissors
- a wrestling hold in which you wrap your legs around the opponents body or head and put your feet together and squeeze
- a gymnastic exercise performed on the pommel horse when the gymnast moves his legs as the blades of scissors move
Light Painting: Superman
KL flickr 30th Meetup : Sat, 20th Sep 2008 - Ramadhan Bazaar and Light Painting
Razorline Hokum & Hex Comics
Marvel Razorline Hokum & Hex Comics issues #1-9. Complete Run.
Related topics: gingher applique scissorsscissors lift designaquarium scissorsscissors photosrock paper scissors world championshipfull nelson body scissorsused jlg scissor lifts