Dr. Mark Greene brings to his psychological practice a breadth and depth of multiculturalism and an affinity with the humanities that is attuned to individuals and couples seeking to increase self-awareness. Fluent in English and Portuguese, and conversant in French and Italian, Dr. Greene grew up in the United States and Brazil and has lived and studied in France and Italy. He has lived, taught, and practiced in Hong Kong since 2002. Some of the hundreds of clients he has successfully worked with in this city have been kind enough to submit their testimonials here.
Approaches: Analytical (Jungian), Pychodynamic, Positive Psychology, Archetypal, Rogerian, and Cognitive Behavioral.
Media appearances and lectures:
- Eyes wide shut seminar (5 April 2015). Jubilee Hall, Raffles Hotel, Singapore.
- TVB Pearl (5 January 2015). Hearts and Hands.
- RTHK Radio (6 June 2013). The Measurement of Happiness.
- The Buddhist Library's 30th Anniversary Buddhism Conference (4 November 2012), Singapore
- RTHK Radio (3 October 2012). Dreaming and Dream Interpretation.
- Buddhism and Science Symposium III (31 July 2011), Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery, Singapore
- Mind Body Interest Group (30 July 2011), National University of Singapore
- TVB Pearl (6 June 2011). The Pearl Report: What is Happiness?
Recent Certificates and Trainings:
-Registered Employee Assistance Program provider of AXA PPP International, 2013
-Registered Employee Assistance Program provider of Workplace Options, 2013
-Accredited Mediator, Hong Kong Mediation Accreditation Association Ltd, 2013
-Accredited Mediator, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, 2012
-The psychology of the unconscious, Dr. Thomas Kirsch, 2011
-Effective anger management: Concepts and strategies, Dr. B. Walker, 2011
-History and development of psychoanalytic theory & technique, 2010
-Types and archetypes in individuation, Dr. John Beebe, 2010
-Understanding and treating violent sexual abusers in Hong Kong, 2010