A COMPLETELY NEW WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY BEING BUILT & WILL BE LAUNCHED VERY SOON. FOR THE MOMENT, PLEASE EXCUSE THIS MESS AND HOPEFULLY THE LINKS BELOW WILL BE OF SOME USE.
February 7, 2015
Violence against Women and the Law
David Richards and Jillienne Haglund. 2015. Paradigm Publishers.
"If We Torture, What Makes Us Different From Those We Condemn?"
Where We Live, 1/16/15
- Carbonneti, Benjamin, Robert Pomeroy and David L. Richards. 2013. “Overcoming the Lack of Political Will in Small Scale Fisheries.” Marine Policy.
- Richards, David L. and Benjamin Carbonetti. 2013. “Worth What We Decide: A Defense of the Right to Leisure.” International Journal of Human Rights
- Richards, David L. 2012. "What’s in a Name? Human Rights, Human Development, and Human Dignity." WIDER Angle UNU-WIDER. December.
- Richards, David L. and K. Chad Clay. 2012. “An Umbrella with Holes: Respect for Non-Derogable Human Rights during Declared States of Emergency, 1996-2004” Human Rights Review 13.4: 443-471.
- Replication Data and Stata .do file HERE
- Richards, David L., Mandy M. Morrill, and Mary R. Anderson. 2012. "Some Psycho-Social Correlates of US Citizen Support for Torture." Nordic Journal of Human Rights 30.1: 63-95.
- Richards, David L. 2012. "'Rhetoric and Reality' Revisited." The Journal of Human Rights. 11.3: 337-343.
- Richards, David L. 2012. "Measuring Human Rights: A Review Essay." Human Rights and Human Welfare.
- Cingranelli, David L. and David L. Richards. 2010. "The Cingranelli and Richards (CIRI) Human Rights Data Project." Human Rights Quarterly 32.2: 401-424.
Cingranelli, David L. and David L. Richards. 2009. "The Quantitative Study of Human Rights" In The Encyclopedia of Human Rights
, ed. David P. Forsythe. Oxford University Press.
Richards, David L. and Ronald D. Gelleny. 2009 & 2013. "Economic Globalization and Human Rights" In Human Rights: Politics and Practice
, ed. Michael Goodhart. Oxford University Press.