MY NEW WEBSITE IS NOW AVAILABLE AT:
Violence against Women and the Law
David Richards and Jillienne Haglund. 2015. Paradigm Publishers.
"If We Torture, What Makes Us Different From Those We Condemn?"
Where We Live, 1/16/15
- Carbonneti, Benjamin, Robert Pomeroy and David L. Richards. 2013. “Overcoming the Lack of Political Will in Small Scale Fisheries.” Marine Policy.
- Richards, David L. and Benjamin Carbonetti. 2013. “Worth What We Decide: A Defense of the Right to Leisure.” International Journal of Human Rights
- Richards, David L. 2012. "What’s in a Name? Human Rights, Human Development, and Human Dignity." WIDER Angle UNU-WIDER. December.
- Richards, David L. and K. Chad Clay. 2012. “An Umbrella with Holes: Respect for Non-Derogable Human Rights during Declared States of Emergency, 1996-2004” Human Rights Review 13.4: 443-471.
- Replication Data and Stata .do file HERE
- Richards, David L., Mandy M. Morrill, and Mary R. Anderson. 2012. "Some Psycho-Social Correlates of US Citizen Support for Torture." Nordic Journal of Human Rights 30.1: 63-95.
- Richards, David L. 2012. "'Rhetoric and Reality' Revisited." The Journal of Human Rights. 11.3: 337-343.
- Richards, David L. 2012. "Measuring Human Rights: A Review Essay." Human Rights and Human Welfare.
- Cingranelli, David L. and David L. Richards. 2010. "The Cingranelli and Richards (CIRI) Human Rights Data Project." Human Rights Quarterly 32.2: 401-424.
Cingranelli, David L. and David L. Richards. 2009. "The Quantitative Study of Human Rights" In The Encyclopedia of Human Rights
, ed. David P. Forsythe. Oxford University Press.
Richards, David L. and Ronald D. Gelleny. 2009 & 2013. "Economic Globalization and Human Rights" In Human Rights: Politics and Practice
, ed. Michael Goodhart. Oxford University Press.