Question 1How do I join Drama?
Stop by room 113 and fill out the pink membership form.
What do I need to know for the Variety Show?
Auditions: November 8th 2:45-5:00pm
- Jr. School Music Room
- Be creative with acts!
- Auditions must be performance ready
- Acts should be approximately 3 minutes in length
- All props must be provided by students (we have piano, chairs, and a table if needed)
- All music must be on a CD- no ipods
- music needs to be a high-quality recording (i.e. from itunes)
- if singing a song-need to have karaoke version of music (no lyrics on music)
- Be original~if more than one person auditions for the same song, only one will be selected for the show.
- All acts must be school appropriate
- Students have the opportunity to audition to sing the National Anthem to open the show
- Results will be posted Friday at school
- Monday-Thursday November 12-15th 2:45-5:00pm
- Activity Center
- Bring 2 copies of music CDs to rehearsal Monday
Night of Show: November 16th
- Arrive at 6:00pm
- Show starts at 7:00pm