|General rules - These are mainly common sense, and shouldn't be considered a comprehensive list. As with all alterations, the alterer has the final say. This list also designed to provide information for Assisted Wedding tattoos, which may be very different than those provided by the average tattoo alterer (the main difference being that wedding tattoos can cover multiple body parts in the description).|
Tattoos are available for Queen's and King's weddings. There is a maximum of two per wedding, and they go to the couple only -- so no tat for the mother-in-law. They also count as a verbed item slot.
- Tattoos cannot appear to move on their own.
- As with all wedding alterations, they must not be sexually themed or be inappropriate for a family game.
- No tattoos with pictures of people mentioning only their name. How do I know that's your neighbor Samantha on your bicep? I wouldn't, but I would be able to see a blonde with green eyes perched on a boar.
- Tattoos are ink only. No throwing gems on top, scarification, branding, etc.
- Limit for the length of tattoos is approximately 512 characters, spaces included. Don't forget that in DR, we double space between sentences!
- Tattoos must begin with "She/He has a tattoo of" and end with "on his/her (area)". A list of valid areas is to the right.
Rules for Prydaen - Prydaen tattoos should be kept minimal and on areas where the fur is likely to be thin or sparse (like limbs, wrists, cheeks). Something on a back or chest or the like would never actually show up unless they are bald in that area.
Feel free to email the Weddings Team with any questions at DR-WEDDINGS@PLAY.NET!
scalp(only if a bald race)