Kim Kardashian Barbie Photo Shoot : Megatouch Photo Hunt.
Kim Kardashian Barbie Photo Shoot
- Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian (born October 21, 1980) is an American celebutante, socialite, television personality, producer, actress, and model. She also is the daughter of late attorney Robert Kardashian. She is widely known for a sex tape with her former boyfriend Ray J and her E!
- one of the hottest supermodels in the world showbiz, always knows how to draw attention of both the media and public by her own styles.
- A photo shoot is generally used in the fashion industry, whereby a model poses for a photographer at a studio where multiple photos are taken to find the best ones for the required brief.
- Barbie is a fashion doll manufactured by the American toy-company Mattel, Inc. and launched in March 1959. American businesswoman Ruth Handler is credited with the creation of the doll using a German doll called Bild Lilli as her inspiration.
- "Barbie" is a song written by Bruce Morgan. After already having the instrumental track recorded, the vocals were recorded Feb. 8, 1962 by Brian Wilson of the American pop band The Beach Boys and the Wilsons' mother Audree during their early years as a recording group.
- Since her film debut in 1987 in ', Barbie has been a virtual actress starring in several feature films and short films.
- A barbecue
New Barbie's <3!
The non-changing Charm School Dolls are adorable! Love the plaid uniforms! The Perfect Christmas Dolls are cute! I love Barbie's Candy cane Mermaid Dress. Looks like something Manila Luzon would wear! XD Barbie Loves Hair! Or was it Barbie Hairtastic? LOl I forgot, but I'm loving the prints on these dresses! Hope the hair is saran... Images were found on Issuu.com (link provided by Robbe33) and collaged by me.
Via request, some of my latest Barbie Haul. This was only about 1/2 of it... there was a lot of 80s Barbie furniture and some crappy 70s Barbie clothes. The house is minty, and pretty much complete.. I think it's only missing one of the plastic doohickies that keeps it open, and the instruction booklet.