How can i make a song a ringtone - Windows mobile 6 ringtone folder.
How Can I Make A Song A Ringtone
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- A musical composition suggestive of a song
- the act of singing; "with a shout and a song they marched up to the gates"
- a distinctive or characteristic sound; "the song of bullets was in the air"; "the song of the wind"; "the wheels sang their song as the train rocketed ahead"
- Singing or vocal music
- a short musical composition with words; "a successful musical must have at least three good songs"
- A short poem or other set of words set to music or meant to be sung
how can i make a song a ringtone - VTech i5867
VTech i5867 5.8 GHz DSS Expandable Cordless Phone with Digital Answering System and Color LCD Handset
Integrated digital answering system with three mailboxes and a full 15 minutes of recording time
The i5866 from VTech is a 5.8 GHz cordless phone system with a number of handy extras, including an all-digital answering system, and multi-user expandability to eight handsets (one color-model included). The i5866 utilizes the 5.8 GHz frequency and digital spread spectrum technology to provide clear, accurate reception with less interference than traditional 2.4 GHz and 900 MHz phones. The answering machine stores up to 15 minutes of messages split among three mailboxes, while full remote operation allows you to check messages even while you are away from home.
Caller ID/call waiting compatible, the i5866 has a 50-number caller ID memory as well as a separate 50-name-and-number phone directory to help you keep track of important contacts. You can select among eight ring tones and 12 musical ringers, while the supplied audio patch cord allows you to record custom ring tones.
The full-color handset LCD comes with six preset images that you can assign to phone directory entries or set as background wall-paper, while the included USB cable and image editor software allow you to download custom images. Handset-to-handset call transfer allows you to route incoming calls to any handset registered to the system, and three-way conferencing lets you communicate with multiple parties at once. An intercom feature provides a way to communicate between handset locations, and a global page/handset function lets you speak with all handsets at once.
Additional features include flash, redial (last 10 numbers), and hold. A speakerphone on the handset combines with headset compatibility to provide hands-free communication options. The NiMH battery provides up to eight hours of talk time or up to five days on standby, while a low-battery indicator lets you know when to return a handset to its charging cradle. A handset control allows you to adjust volume levels. The i5866 also comes backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Base unit, handset, base AC power adapter, telephone line cord, quick start guide, belt clip, user's manual, audio patch cord, USB cable, image editing software, battery cells, battery cover
How Can I Not Love You
Cannot touch, Cannot hold Cannot be together Cannot love, Cannot kiss Cannot have each other Must be strong, And we must let go Cannot say What our hearts must know How can I not love you What do I tell my heart When do I not want you Here in my arms How does one walks away From all the memories How do I not miss you When you are gone Cannot dream, Cannot share Sweet and tender moments Cannot feel, How we feel Must pretend it's over Must be brave, And we must go on Must not say, What we've known all along How can I not love you What do I tell my heart When do I not want you Here in my arms ________________________________ Laguna de Bay Los Banos Laguna
How can I keep my soul in me....
...so that it doesn't touch your soul? How can I raise it high enough, past you, to other things? I would like to shelter it, among remote lost objects, in some dark and silent place that doesn't resonate when your depths resound. Yet everything that touches us, me and you, takes us together like a violin's bow, which draws one voice out of two seperate strings. Upon what instrument are we two spanned? And what musician holds us in his hand? Oh sweetest song. ~R.M. Rilke 283/366
how can i make a song a ringtone
When Harry Belafonte released Calypso, with its memorable songs "Day-O", "I Do Adore Her", and "Jamaica Farewell" sung in his personable, warm voice, it quickly became a bestseller. Like any good folk music, the songs are accessible, yet they also bear the exotic lure of the Caribbean. From the songs of hard work, such as "Day-O" and "Hosanna," to the sly good humor of "Man Smart (Woman Smarter)" and "The Jackass Song," Belafonte's voice helped bring the richness of Caribbean culture to the North American consciousness. While a couple of the songs here are featured in arrangements that may sound a bit corny to modern ears, most sound delightfully fresh and have definitely stood the test of time. --Jeff Grubb