We are often led to believe that if we can just find the “perfect person” we will live happily ever after.
But God astounded Jason and Katie by showing them that being a part of His story is far more romantic than pursuing any personal fairy tale.
Don't Settle for a Fairy Tale shares how Jason and Katie found themselves (and one another) in God's magnificent story.
Click HERE to order your hard copy.
Valentine's Day Ideas
- What is her favorite kind of dessert? Buy it in several different brands and let her sample them all to determine her favorite!
- Write a note detailing (with concrete examples) what you admire in him. Put it somewhere he's sure to find it: on a door, car windshield, or desk.
- Read your favorite book or play aloud in a book store or park.
- Buy her favorite kind of flowers and give them on a random day.
- For longer lasting blooms, buy and paint messages on pots. Fill with soil and plant her favorite flowers. Put these on a window sill and watch them bloom throughout the spring!
- Find a new recipe. Go on a shopping trip to gather the ingredients and cook the meal together.
- Have a picnic in a new park you've never been to before. Doesn't have to be fancy. French bread, cheese, and fruit make an easy meal!
Cover Design by Rachel Gates
Engagement/Cover Photography by Hugh Mitchell
Wedding Photography by Peggy Ann Putnam Chierico