Welcome to Jon Sun’s ErgTracker! This program was developed as a helpful product for
rowers and coaches to track their workouts.
My program unifies an advanced calculator that adjusts watts, split,
meters, and time according to each other with a date-based workout tracker that
allows rowers to easily organize their workouts by date. ErgTracker is open source and free for distribution and modification under the GNU Public License.
More information on the math/physics behind rowing is available
- Beta 2B released with major changes!
- A new Workout Search Panel allows users to easily search through all their workouts and intervals
- Input fields now clear when switching intervals/rowers
- The Workout Buttons scroller now resizes automatically to fit all the buttons
Future features list:
- Automatically display a rower’s “best 2k” time, “best 5k” time, etc.
- Separate panel for pure rowing-oriented calculations
- Completely overhaul window graphics with custom skin
- Allow swapping between metric/customary units
- Online uploading and downloading of workouts
- Separate Coach’s Edition to track a team of rowers
- Possible iPhone app
Java 5 or higher is required to run ErgTracker.
*USC rowing at the crack of dawn*