Don Browne - Aerial Photographer™
There are hundreds of ways to use custom low altitude full color aerial photos. No other type of photo makes people stop and look more than a photograph taken from the air. A bird's eye view is not available to many people and when seen, an aerial photo of real estate, a special event, or a building project becomes priceless.
At right, an aerial photo of LaBelle, Florida at the Caloosahatchee River Bridge looking west - photograph by Don Browne
Here's a sample of how you or your business or organization can use our aerial photos:
- Website - Color aerial photos on your organization's website portrays a professional presence. RV and auto dealers find aerial views are the only way to show the size of their operation. Event planners can show the scope of their special events.
- Real Estate Sales - Nothing shows a waterfront property or acreage better than an aerial view looking down at a 45 degree angle. Full color aerial photos are priceless in deciding building locations and general land use. Aerial photos are essential tools for developers to show everyone from customers to planning departments to bankers.
- RV Parks and Campgrounds - Aerial photos are the best way to show the sites available for clients and how to get around in the park, as well as an essential marketing tool for advertising and websites.
- Construction - A progressive series of aerial photos track the progress from foundation to completion. Aerial photos are priceless at the end of a project, and an absolute must to protect against any kind of legal claims which can arise before, during, or after project completion. Aerial photos provide third party documentation which is vitally important when a dispute arises. This photo documentation is also useful when submitting monthly inspection and draw reports, and to forward to owners, architects, engineers, banks, and investors.
- Ranches and Farms - Cattle ranches, citrus groves, nurseries, fisheries, and anything land operation: Capture an aerial scene of your property and its wild places and remote places. An aerial photo is a permanent record on your business activities and shows changes in your land use from year to year.
- Golf Courses - Show the layout of your property, plan for future land uses, aerial photos are a great marketing tool.
- Special Events - Aerial photos of fairs, swap markets, races, large garden weddings and receptions, and other outdoor activities are great promotional tools and records of important events.
Click below for samples of full color aerial photos taken over the Hendry and Glades county, Florida area:
Fort Denaud, Fl. low-altitude oblique aerial photo - The Historic Fort Denaud Swing Bridge west of LaBelle, Florida on the Caloosahatchee River.
City of LaBelle, Fl. low-altitude oblique aerial photo - LaBelle, Fl. Municipal Airport under construction to expand runway
Clewiston, Fl. low-altitude oblique aerial photo - Clewiston, Fl. looking south
City of LaBelle, Fl. low-altitude oblique aerial photo - LaBelle, Fl. Caloosahatchee River Bridge
Glades County, Fl. low-altitude oblique aerial photo - Fisheating Creek
Glades County, Fl. low-altitude oblique aerial photo - Turkey Creek Homes
Port LaBelle, Fl. low-altitude oblique aerial photo - Laurel Oaks subdivision in Port LaBelle, Fl.
Our Business Is Local:
The best aerial photographers are localized and know the area. We own our own aircraft and make regular photo flights over Hendry and Glades county and other nearby Central and South Florida counties. You can expect a quick turn around for your finished photo product. Most always our digital photos are emailed to you within 24 hours. Our quoted prices include project planning, flight time and professional services. Our low altitude aerial photographs can brilliantly show outdoor events, streets and neighborhoods, farm and commercial acreage, and highway/commercial/industrial/residential building sites as no ordinary ground based photo can do. We have discount photo packages for real estate brokers and property owners and photo packages for developers and contractors. Construction progress packages include views of your site at regular intervals. Reproduction license fees can be obtained for using aerial photos on your website and sales brochures, or for making color copies for distribution. Printing and framing services can also be arranged.
Aerial Photos For Your Business: Cost effective low-altitude closeup oblique aerial photos of your business location, outdoor event or real estate is a powerful tool, telling your organization's story, and marketing you in a way to outpace your competitors. Use aerial photos on your business cards, calendars, sales brochures, website, print advertising, and give color aerial photos to your customers and clients as gifts. Contact us with your specific needs and get a quick quote for your color aerial photography. E-mail
Links about Hendry and Glades county, Florida:
E-mail for aerial photo questions