Michael Domeny MS, L.Ac, CD/N, RN
Licensed Acupuncturist, Licensed Nutritionist
Board certified Herbalist , Registered Nurse
Massage is provided by state of the art massage chair. Far Infrared Heat in the back of the seat as well as at the bottom of the leg massager allows for maximum muscle relaxation. Available massage modes are shiatsu, kneading, tapping, knocking and synchronous kneading & tapping.
Most commonly used mode is simultaneous percussion, kneading and rolling massage which can be set at different speeds and reaches over 29 vertical inches of the back. This is the strongest massage setting on this chair. It allows delivering oxygen-rich blood deep within the muscle tissue of the back and helps to break down accumulated lactic acids within tight muscles. Massage in this chair works greatly even on the toughest, most enduring aches and pains.
- ZERO-GRAVITY experience.
- Automatic checking of the shoulder position and micro adjustment function according to body curve
- Special massage functions: Relax, pressure-relieve, and body-build functions.
- Buttocks and feet vibration massage
- Air pressure massage functions of the lower body
- The back heating and sole heating functions use carbon fiber as a heat emitter