- Common-Pool Resource with Free Mobility: Experimental Evidence, Economic Inquiry, Vol. 51, Issue 2, pages 1404-1420, April 2013. PDF instructions
- ``The Tragedy of the Commons'' and Free Mobility, Economics Bulletin, Vol. 31 no.1, 2011, pp. 9-16.
- The Role of Culture in Public Goods and Other Experiments, PS: Political Science & Politics, Vol. 44, issue 04, 2011, pp. 740-744.
- Cultural Values and Behavior in Dictator, Ultimatum and Trust Games: Experimental Study, with Sun-Ki Chai, Katerina Sherstyuk PDF instructions under review
- Computerized versus Human Interaction: Methodological Note on CPR experiments PDF
- Online Social Behavior and Culture, with Sun-Ki Chai, Min Sun Kim, Jang-Hyun Kim, Dong-Wan Kang PDF abstract
- Endogenous Shifts Over Time in Patterns of Contributions in Public Good Games, with Sun-Ki Chai and Ming Liu PDF
- Grid/Group Cultural Theory and Behavior in Public Goods and Bargaining Experiments, with Sun-Ki Chai, Kyle Hampton, Ming Liu PDF instructions survey
- Role-assignment Algorithm and Behavior in Computer-Mediated Experiments, with Sun-Ki Chai, Kyle Hampton, Ming Liu PDF survey
- Playing Both Roles: Role Reversal Effect and Culture in Simple Games, with Sun-Ki Chai and Katerina Sherstyuk PDF
- Endogenous Preference Change and Behavior in Experiments, with Sun-Ki Chai and Ming Liu PDF abstract
- Health Insurance and the Labor Market with Wage Rigidities: Insights from experiments, with Katerina Sherstyuk and Gerard Russo PDF abstract