Do It With Class is Regina’s only theatrical production company made up entirely of youth. DIWC provides company members with a unique opportunity to receive training in a range of performing arts, including dance, voice, drama, and musical theatre production. As part if their participation with the company, young members are also able to learn about lighting, set creation, costumes etc
Do It with Class Young People's theatre Inc (DIWC) is a registered non-profit corporation founded in 1993 by Andorlie Hillstrom. Do It With Class provides music, drama and dance training, as well as professional-calibre performance opportunities, for youth. Many of our performers have continued thier studies and careers at some of the best post-secondary institutions, dance schools and theatre companies across Canada and abroad.
The youth theatre company was formed by artistic director, Andorlie Hillstrom. Past productions performed by members of DIWC include: Titanic, The Musical, the Little Prince, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat, Cats, Urinetown, Jesus Christ Superstar, West Side Story and many many more.
This year DIWC is holding all it’s performances at the Conexus Arts Centre. The Centre is the premier performance venue in Southern Saskatchewan
For more information contact:
Do It With Class Young People’s Theatre
Our Company Members
To build the most successful youth theatre company in Canada.
Do It With Class Young People’s Theatre Inc. (DIWC) excites the imagination, enriches the community, and nourishes a lifelong passion for the theatre.
1. To be an organization in search of ways to say “yes” to:
· young performers between the ages of 10 and 19
· audiences, and
· the community.
2. To keep theatre art integrity at the centre of the work we do.
3. To engage audiences of diverse ages and backgrounds.
4. To create theatrical experiences on a provincial and national level while maximizing and responsibly managing available resources.
5. To provide a working environment that:
· fosters leadership, collaboration and mutual respect
· recognizes effort that sustains excellence
· rewards innovation, and
· encourages honest dialogue.