- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin
languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and
sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using
horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house,
office, or other space suitable for living or working
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had
too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of
furniture in the room"
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band
Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the
band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001
on 7" and on CD.
- (urinate) pass after the manner of urine; "The sick men urinated
- Discharge urine; pass water
- (urinate) make: eliminate urine; "Again, the cat had made on the expensive
- Urination, also known as micturition, voiding, peeing, and more rarely,
emiction, is the process of disposing of urine from the urinary bladder through
the urethra to the outside of the body. In healthy humans the process of
urination is under voluntary control.
- A wild animal of the dog family
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals
such as the otter
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that
has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds;
"the dog barked all night"
- chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger
down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation
as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute
sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a
pet or for work or field sports
urinates on furniture - Male Wrap,
Male Wrap, Dog Belly Band - Housetraining / Housebreaking Aid (27.5-32"
Male wraps for dogs, or dog belly bands, can
help housetrain (housebreak) your dog or puppy as well as make housetraining a
little more pleasant for everyone involved. Male wraps are great for incontinent
dogs or dogs that urinate when excited or a little nervous. You may want to
consider purchasing extra male wraps so that when one is being cleaned you have
another available. Please note: Measure your dog loosely around his waist where
the male wrap would lie. PLEASE MEASURE CAREFULLY as we cannot take returns on
this item due to sanitary reasons. In light blue soft fabric, 4-6" wide (we use
a range of widths from 4" for the smallest bands to 6" for the largest).
Additional insert pads are available.
No urinating sign on the wall
in the hilltop village of Chateaud
No urinating sign on the wall in the hilltop
village of Chateaudouble just north of Draguignan, Provence, France.
"You can enjoy the fresh air after finishing
civilized urinating". Hell yeah!
urinates on furniture
De Plastik Bathroom Self-adhesive Instructional
Sign with Metal Look & Image Do Not Urinate While Standing, Length x Width x
Height each - 3.15x3.15x0.08 inches (80x80x2 mm.) Important Instructions for
Self-Adhesive Products: 1. Clean the mounting area and remove any fat with paint
remover or similar. 2. Remove protective backing. 3. Firmly press and hold the
item aganist the cleaned and fat-free surface for approx. 30 seconds. 4. Do not
hang things or put pressure on the item for at least 10 hrs. after